Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Missy & Nicole- Almost is Never Enough (cover)



This a cover of Ariana Grande’s version. I have to be honest, I was a bit skeptical because this song is my favorite track on Yours Truly and it requires vocal range that many singers don’t have.

She inherited a lot of expectations, but did she deliver?

I’m glad to report that she managed to impress me. She showed more range than I believed she had and sounds eerily similar to Grande at points. It’s not a full cover and I found myself wanting more.  I would love a full cover. 
The duo has some raw talent and will only get better with time. These girls are officially on my radar. 4/5     

What are they doing now?

Missy and Nicole are sisters that share a passion for singing. They perform covers on YouTube and are active on Twitter, so follow them if you like this offering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment