Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Alex G - Find You (Original Song)



I like when singers use simple beats because it allows the voice and lyrics (if it’s good enough) to take center stage. As much as I like her I think the boy did an equally phenomenal job and he's not even credited. The two of them together sound great together because the sing the same way and at the same octaves. It’s like two sides of the same coin except one is female and the others male. It even has somewhat of a country song to it, but that didn't even bother me and I give her credit for pulling that off. My only doubt with her is that it seems like she only has one range and she doesn't deviate from it, so I wonder what would happen if you asked her to go lower or higher. But, the song itself is flawless 5/5

What is she doing now?
She's in the process of putting together an album, but has performed many covers of famous songs. If you'd like to know more subscribe to her channel on YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment